The boys and I have had a great morning! It is beautiful outside and we have been out back moving around our picnic tables, climbing toys, the play house and picking up sticks to add to our fire pile. Paden and Henry are having so much fun driving their Escalade, a Christmas present from the Cole & Elkins grandparents. Today was the first time Wyatt wanted to get in, so Henry and Paden took turns driving him around...he LOVED it! He was dancing with the radio and enjoying the ride. The boys want to eat lunch outside so I promise I will take pictures!
Last Friday night, Ethan & I were getting the Bandit's baseball uniforms together and we had a box
leftover...Ethan left it in the living room wondering how long it would take the boys to find it. I tried to take some pictures of them playing and you can see for yourself why it is so hard for me to take any "good" pics of them...they never stop moving, but this is our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment